Only a seasoned professional artist can truly relate to the intricacies of the pressures on stage during high-stakes performance.
Developed and delivered by a Juilliard-trained professional orchestral musician with formal training in psychology and counselling, the Master Performing curriculum addresses the root causes of performance anxiety, effective artistic preparation and learning techniques, and techniques to achieve optimal performance.
The full Master Performing curriculum is described here.
Stand-alone workshops are available on the following topics:
- The Artist as an Athlete
- Goal-Setting: Plan, Prepare, Perform
- Lungs 101: Breathing for Peak Performance
- Optimal Preparation = Optimal Performance
- The Physiology of Fight/Flight
- The Psychology of Optimal Performance
Register now. You owe it to your art.
Click here to see upcoming dates.