Only a seasoned professional artist can truly relate to the intricacies of the pressures on stage during high-stakes performance.
Developed and delivered by a Juilliard-trained professional orchestral musician with formal training in psychology and counselling (Hey–that’s me!), the Master Performing curriculum addresses the root causes of performance anxiety, effective artistic preparation and learning techniques, and techniques to achieve optimal performance.
Stand-alone workshops are available on the following topics:
- Motivation in Isolation: How to stay on track during the pandemic
- Prepare Like a Champion
- The Artist as an Athlete
- Goal-Setting: Plan, Prepare, Perform
- Lungs 101: Breathing for Performance
- Optimal Preparation = Optimal Performance
- The Physiology of Fight/Flight
- The Psychology of Optimal Performance
- Be Your Own Best Critic: Preparing for Judgment